Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tagged!

Diana at Shea Bath tagged me ... so on it goes :)

( I would try to keep the tag moving, but it looks like all of us have been tagged already ...)

1- In lieu of my punk rock attitude, I read Martha Stewart. There. I said it.

2- More guilty pleasures include: Vacuuming, Little Debbie snacks, watching Moonstruck, reading US Magazine, Cherry Coke, eating stuff out of the bag on the way home from the grocery store.

3- When I was a kid, I wanted a sibling more than anything, so I made one up. For a short time, I had an invisible brother named Robert.

4- My last name is Brazilian, but I am not. Very long story.

5- I love the Muppet Show. When I hear the theme song, I still get all fuzzy inside.

6- I am a target for crime. I've been held up at gunpoint, burglarized, vandalized (my car, not me) and assaulted (a maniac jumped on the hood of my car while I was driving it and kicked at my windshield). I would have added arson to the list, but my downstairs neighbors didn't start the fire on purpose.

No comments: