Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween Soaps!

I've just finished 2 new seasonal soaps and they are pretty delicious. Or should I say demonicious?

Hardcore Punk-In Pie [Pumpkin Pie scented soap with crushed apricot seed exfoliant. Dyed with Turmeric, which is excellent for your skin]

Kandy Korn [Candy Corn scented soap with fun stripes of orange and yellow]

The Halloween Soap Stack will include Hardcore Punk-In Pie, Kandy Korn, Carrie (Strawberries and Cream), and Fade to Black (Licorice).

All items will be available in our on line store and on etsy tomorrow!


Joanna said...

You are so creative, Kim. I bet Halloween is your favorite holiday. I'm just guessing. ;)

Kim said...

Just a shot in the dark, eh? Yes, it is my absolute favorite holiday!

Thanks :)

Amy said...

The pumpkin sounds great! How long do you think you'll make them?

Kim said...

Hi Amy! I am going to continue the pumpkin through Christmas. I will be bundling it with my apple soap soon. It wicked smells like pumpkin pie.