[I love fresh roses. My grandma Stella was a huge fan of them, too. She planted several rose bushes in my parents' yard that still bloom today. I would really like to try this facial.]
Rose Face Mask for Combination Skin*
This mask, based on roses, is perfect for balancing out the oily and dry areas of your skin.
- 6 fresh rose petals
- 2 tbsps rosewater
- 1 tbsp natural yogurt, room temperature (not lowfat or non-fat)
- 1 tbsp runny honey (to get honey runny, you can warm it in a microwave for a few seconds).
- Soak rose petals, then crush them in a bowl.
- Add the rosewater, yogurt and honey.
- Mix well and apply to the skin.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.