Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 Soap Drive

Since 2008, I have been hosting a yearly soap drive for a local shelter. This year, I will be collecting soap and personal care items once again. In previous years, I supported Rosie's Place, a women's shelter in Boston, Massachusetts. I will continue to send ongoing donations there, but this year, I will be collecting the annual haul for a Rhode Island family shelter called Crossroads of Rhode Island. It is so sad to think that there are little children who aren't sure if they have a bed to sleep in at night. Crossroads of Rhode Island provides shelter, food, clothing and showers to families in need. I will have a donation box in the shop until Valentine's Day, which is my annual drop off date. If you would like to donate, please email me and I will send you the details (kim@stellamariesoap.com). No contribution is too big or small. Please make sure that your donations are wrapped and if you are sending body scrubs/moisturizers, they MUST be sealed.

Everyone is welcome to donate!

xoxo
Kim

No comments: