Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beating the Winter Blues

It's been cold in little old Rhode Island. Not that I don't expect it to be cold, mind you. It's winter in New England. It's supposed to get uncomfortably cold. That's what makes us appreciate the spring so much and believe it or not, we sometimes long for a frigid January breeze during those dog days of summer, as we try to control the sweat from soaking up our t-shirts. Last summer was particularly brutal.

I usually go into a bit of a funk around this time of year. Nothing horrible, just a mild malaise. This year is no exception. I'm in a low, somewhere between the holiday highs of November and December and the first signs of spring. I've decided that I'm going to use the passion I have for my business to help me lift myself out of it. My latest project is going to be creating a KILLER window display for the shop. So stay tuned for photos of a window transformed. And I'm off!

Kim


2 comments:

kim said...

If you need some help give me a call. I'd love to beat the winter blues too!

Kim said...

It would be a blast to have you in the shop! A fresh set of eyes is always a good thing. Plus, I miss you :)