Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vinegar Wishes and Baking Soda Dreams: Green Cleaning 101

One of the goals I had when I opened my shop was to engage with the community. This year, I will be hosting a series of workshops in the store. I think this is a great way to connect with local people. The first workshop in the series will be conducted by my friend Olivia Lane of Olivia Cleans Green. With spring cleaning time quickly approaching, we thought the timing was perfect.
Workshop Description:
Join this workshop to learn the basics of green cleaning. You'll get tips on how to avoid potentially dangerous toxins when shopping for household cleaning products. You'll also see how to make four fabulous cleaning products!

When:
Friday, March 1, 6-7PM

Where:
Stella Marie Soap Company, 486 Main Street, Warren, RI

The workshop is free and refreshments will be served. You can sign up via Facebook.

Instructor Olivia Lane is a former professional green apartment cleaner who shares her enthusiasm for all things creative and domestic at OliviaCleansGreen.com.

No comments: